The Good and Beautiful Bible Study – Volume 2: Exploring Stories From the Bible & Experiencing Their Impact on Our Modern Lives
The Good and Beautiful Bible Study ― Volume 2: Exploring Stories From the Bible & Experiencing Their Impact on Our Modern Lives.
Thirty-chapter study: In this second volume, we focus on 30 new stories from both the Old and New Testament, and―through guided readings, reflections, curated art, and prayer―we invite you to engage with these biblical stories afresh. This book explores:
- Healing and restoration through the story of the Disciples & Jesus
- Creating for good through the story of Tabitha
- Courage and boldness through the story of Paul
- Resilient faith through the story of Rahab
- God’s power through the story of Elijah
- And 25 additional chapters.