Start a Successful Career Today in Information Technology: Computer Science + Computer Engineering Career Guide
- Second Edition (Revised and Edited)
- A detailed step-by-step guide that takes you from a total beginner to a top-earning IT professional at the top of your career.
- Each chapter of this book has been meticulously put together by the author with the newcomer to Information Technology in mind.
- The book contains modern information and useful insights that will prove invaluable for IT professionals battling career stagnation.
- It demonstrates three pathways to three different successful careers in IT that almost anyone can start pursuing today, with or without a university degree.
- It includes the top IT certifications needed to boost your IT career in the 2020s.
- This book is a consolidation of 16+ years of experience, knowledge, and tips gathered while working in the Information Technology Industry.
- It covers job hunting and what to expect at job interviews.
- It contains tips and tricks and provides guidance on decision-making every step of the way.
- It also includes a glossary of 120 key IT terms to get you started.
- It is straight to the point. No boring and unnecessary text.