Sierra Club Engagement Calendar 2024
The most popular nature calendar ever published, this Sierra Club classic lets you track your daily activities and appointments and enjoy stunning photographs of North American flora and fauna at the same time!
As much at home on your desk as in your briefcase, bag, or daypack, the Sierra Club’s week-by-week engagement calendar is all about variety! In addition to featuring spectacular wild landscapes from all across the continent, this 120-page planner includes delightful images of wildlife, as well as amazing close-ups of nature’s most vibrant colors and intricate patterns. Here’s just a sampling of the 58 full-color images you’ll find in the 2024 edition:
- Flowering dogwood, Ozark National Forest, Arkansas.
- Ice-covered spruce along Lake Superior, Tettegouche State Park, Minnesota.
- Full moon over the Wallowa Mountains, Hells Canyon National Recreation Area, Oregon.
- Mesquite Flat Sand Dunes, Death Valley National Park, California.
- Lupine in black oak savanna, Indiana Dunes National Park, Indiana.
- Green sea turtle in coral lagoon, Midway Atoll National Wildlife Refuge, Hawaii.
- Milky Way over Silver Lake, Eldorado National Forest, California.
- Clearing storm over the Teton Range and Snake River, Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming.
- Maple in fog on Blue Ridge Parkway, near Maggie Valley, North Carolina.
- Joshua trees at dawn, Joshua Tree National Park, California.
- Double rainbows at sunset, Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona.
- Arctic hare, Churchill, Manitoba, Canada.
- Aurora borealis over frozen lake, eastern Brooks Range, Alaska.
- And so much more
This is a calendar you’ll be proud to own—and proud to give. In fact, it’s the perfect holiday gift for everyone on your list, since one size fits all and it’s sure to be appreciated. Best of all, a portion of the proceeds from sales goes to support the Sierra Club’s work to preserve and protect the planet.
Great care and only top-quality materials go into the production of this exceptional Sierra Club engagement calendar, recently updated to be even more environmentally friendly, with no individual plastic wrapping. The deluxe “wire-o” binding allows it to lie flat on your desk, and the interior is printed on acid-free, Forest Stewardship Council®–certified paper containing a minimum of 60 percent post consumer waste, processed chlorine free. FSC® certification guarantees that the virgin component of the paper has been sourced from forests managed in an environmentally and socially responsible manner.