Office 365 with SharePoint Online Cookbook Solutions: Maximize your productivity with Office 365 and SharePoint Online (English Edition)
Unlock the full potential of Microsoft 365 workloads with our practical guide
● Learn how to create a new Office 365 tenant from scratch.
● Discover ways to migrate users from other platforms to Microsoft 365.
● Learn how to use scripting languages and out-of-the-box tools to automate business processes, set up security, and manage users in Microsoft 365.
Microsoft 365 provides tools for managing organizational tasks like content management, communication, report creation, and business automation processes. With this book, you’ll get to grips with enabling workspace collaboration using Microsoft SharePoint Online, Teams, and the Power Platform.
This comprehensive guide not only provides instructions for implementing Microsoft 365 apps, but also incorporates valuable insights from an experienced Microsoft consultant who has a vast experience of working with the Microsoft business suite. The book covers recipes for implementing SharePoint Online for various content management tasks. You will then learn how to create sites for your organization and enhance collaboration across the business. Moving on, you will discover ways to boost your productivity using Microsoft Teams, Power Platform, Planner, Delve, and M365 Groups. You will also learn how to use the Power Platform to make the most of Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents. Lastly, you will learn how to build custom Teams and SharePoint solutions.
By the end of the book, you will have the necessary skills to utilize Microsoft 365 and SharePoint Online effectively in order to increase business productivity.
What you will learn
● Get familiar with the Power Platform and its various apps.
● Explore SharePoint’s content management and collaboration features.
● Get an overview of the Microsoft 365 admin center.
● Understand the security and compliance policies for Microsoft 365.
● Learn how to manage Microsoft 365 services with PowerShell.
Who this book is for
This book is for business professionals, IT administrators, enterprise developers and architects, and anyone who wants to plan, deploy, and manage Microsoft 365 Apps in their enterprise environments.
Table of Contents
1. Outline of Microsoft 365
2. Prologue to SharePoint Online
3. Working with Present-day Destinations in SharePoint Online
4. Working with Records in SharePoint Online
5. Working with Archive Libraries in SharePoint Online
6. OneDrive for Business
7. Search in Microsoft 365
8. Microsoft Groups
9. Microsoft Teams
10. Power Platform and Citizen Development
13. Power Automate
14. Power BI
15. Office 365 Admin Center
16. Security and Compliance Policies
17. Term Store and Content Sorts in SharePoint Online
18. Custom Solutions Development SPFX
19. PnP, PowerShell and Scripting