- Drawing is an alternative method of expression to actions and words.
- Drawing is a vital communication avenue allowing children and adults to express their feelings and thoughts.
- Drawing is an excellent way to cultivate your emotional intelligence while boosting your creativity.
- Drawing reliefs stress and anxiety.
- Drawing helps your child communicate their ideas, dreams, and, most importantly, feelings.
- Drawing has a lot of benefits, such as:
- Boosts problem-solving capabilities.
- Improves hand-eye coordination.
- It helps increase the capability to focus on a single task while increasing attention span.
- Aids in understanding math and writing.